WHAT IS THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT?
The Vampire Facelift is a non-invasive procedure to improve the appearance of facial skin. The Vampire Facelift has been used to treat:
- Smile lines
- Reduced cheek volume
- Diminished skin “vibrancy”
- Marionette lines
- And more!
The Vampire Facelift represents a scientific breakthrough for facial rejuvenation procedures. It provides all of the results and no scars, cutting or downtime!
HOW DOES VAMPIRE FACELIFT WORK?
The Vampire Facelift utilizes platelet-rich plasma, also known as PRP. Using a highly-advanced technique, these special regenerative cells are extracted from your own bloodstream and used to rejuvenate your skin. The Vampire Facelift process is as follows:
- Blood is extracted from your body, typically the arm
- This blood is spun in a special centrifuge that extracts only platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Along with a naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid (HA) solution, the PRP is injected into the facial area
- This special regenerative solution improves the youthful glow and smooth texture of your skin!
Because Vampire Facelift is non-invasive, it features:
- No downtime
- Virtually no pain (topical anesthetics are available)
- No scars
- No “plastic” look
In essence, Vampire Facelift rejuvenates your skin, all without unnecessary surgery!